Anytime Banking Overview
Anytime Banking Overview (1 of 5)
- Registration takes less than 5 minutes.
- If you need help – call our Technical help desk or use our online Help 24/7 and Web-Chat service.
- 24/7 access – manage your money at a time that suits you.
- Once registered you’ll have automatic access to our Telephone Banking Service.
- Log in from any computer, anywhere, any time.
- We take security seriously – that’s why Anytime Banking is covered by our Online Banking security promise.
Anytime Banking Overview (2 of 5)
- The Account Summary screen gives a quick overview of all your accounts and balances.
- Click on any account to see a mini-statement’ showing your last 6 transactions.
- View your full statement, see more detail on your account or make a payment from the account you’re viewing.
Anytime Banking Overview (3 of 5)
The navigation menu on the left allows you to quickly move between the all the services.
- View statements.
- Pay Bills.
- Manage your text and email alert preferences.
- Send money to friends and family at home or abroad.
The Quick Transfers option allows you to move money between your Ulster Bank accounts at the click of a button.
Anytime Banking Overview (Step 4 of 5)
- The ‘Your Messages’ section will keep you informed of services or features you may be interested in.
- If you’re saving for something special why not use our Savings Goal setter tool? Set up a goal to save towards and we’ll help you keep track of your progress.
Anytime Banking Overview (5 of 5)
- We’re always on hand to help should you need it.
- Anytime Internet Banking is backed up by our online 'Help 24/7' service which can be found in the left hand menu.
If you can’t find an answer to your query, we also offer a Web-Chat service and 24/7 Telephone help desk to assist with your queries.