A Home Saver is a flexible, easy access savings account which can help you save towards the purchase of a new home.
If you are a first time buyer and you take out an Ulster Bank First Time Buyer mortgage within 36 months of opening your Home Saver, you may be eligible for €2,000 bonus interest*, eligibility criteria applies.
* Bonus interest is paid net of Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT), once your Ulster Bank Ireland DAC First Time Buyer Mortgage has drawn down
You need to be over 18 and resident in the Republic of Ireland to open an account. Apply online or at your local branch, terms and conditions apply.
A Home Saver offers you:
- Instant access to your money via: Anytime Internet Banking, the mobile app, Telephone Banking or at any Ulster Bank branch
- Flexible regular savings amounts - save anything from €1 up to €2,500 a month by standing order.
- Minimum balance €1 to a maximum balance €100,000.
- Interest calculated daily and paid annually.