To get the most out of your Anytime Banking you will need a card reader. A card reader can be ordered from your Anytime Banking.
A card reader will allow you to:
- Make payments in Anytime Banking
- Set up or change regular payments
- Update your details
And much more...
What you can do with Anytime Internet Banking
Your new Anytime Banking Mailbox
- Your Anytime Banking Mailbox allows you to securely receive and access important mail we’ve sent you in electronic format.
- You can view, download or print PDF copies of your mail whenever you like.
- We will automatically send eligible mail to your Anytime Banking Mailbox as well as sending a paper copy by post. If you don’t need the paper version, you can choose to go paperless by selecting the 'Paperless settings' option in the left hand menu within Anytime Banking.
- We’re continuing to make more letters available to access online. You can now receive selected account opening letters to your Mailbox, so if you’re opening a new savings account, current account or personal loan you’ll see your new account documents in your Mailbox.
What else is new?
Using your Debit Card abroad? - you can now let us know your travel plans in advance via Anytime Banking so we can reduce the likelihood of your card being blocked while abroad.
- Simply login to Anytime Banking
- Select the 'Cards' option
- Click 'Manage your travel plans for your debit card' and submit your travel date and destination.