Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Personal & Business Banking Terms and Conditions which govern the use of your Account(s) (the 'Account Terms')
Opting to stop receiving paper statements by post:
By ticking this box, I confirm my acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and my request and consent to receive statements on my Account(s) electronically via Anytime Banking. These electronic statements are hereinafter referred to as "eStatements". I am confirming that I have told all other account holders that I am requesting that paper statements no longer be sent by post and that they are happy for me to make this request.
By accessing eStatements through Anytime Banking you will be deemed to have accepted the following:
- This will take effect from your next or subsequent statement and from this point forward you will no longer receive bank statements or any advices of interest and charges (which includes those which you have elected to receive in an alternative format such as Braille, large print or audio tape)
- We will notify you by email when an advice of interest and charges is available for you to view online.
- We recommend that you regularly check your transactions online, for each of your Accounts. It is your responsibility to access eStatements online.
- We may notify you of changes to your Account terms and conditions and other important information relating to your accounts electronically or by post.
- You will be able to order a paper based copy statement following receipt of an eStatement. Please note that a duplicate statement fee may be applied in accordance with the fees and charges applicable to your Account(s).
- We will notify any additional parties to the account, by letter, that they will no longer receive paper statements. Please note paper bank statements will not be sent to any account holder.
- You agree that references to statements in the Account Terms and in the Anytime Banking Terms shall include reference to eStatements.
- You may at any time stop receiving eStatements provided you agree to return to receiving paper statements. You do not need to give the bank notice of this request and once in effect the next statement issued to you will be a paper statement.
- We may at our discretion, at any time and for any reason, suspend your access to eStatements during which time you will receive paper statements via post. Such suspension may be caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- You agree that the Bank shall have no greater liability in respect of loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly arising out of, or in relation to, the provision by us, and access by you, of eStatements, than would be the case if, instead of receiving eStatements, you received paper statements.
- These conditions may be varied in accordance with the Personal & Business Banking Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent, if any, that these conditions conflict with or are inconsistent with the Personal & Business Banking Terms and Conditions, these conditions shall prevail.