Updated iPad app
We have made our iPad app even better, giving you the best experience possible. You can now:
- Make and save new payments under €1,000
- See all your business accounts in one place
We have improved the look and layout of the app making it easier than ever to use. You will now see improvements when:
- Viewing your accounts and transactions
- Managing standing orders and Direct Debits
- Setting up and managing alerts
You may be charged for some Tablet Banking transactions. Please visit our current account fees and charges page for more information on transaction fees.
Make international payments from your iPad!
Do you need to send money abroad?
You can make existing international payments through your iPad using the app, in a few simple steps:
- When you log in you will now see an 'International Payment' icon below the 'Make a transfer' icon
- You can now make an international payment to an existing payee already set up in Anytime Banking
You’ll be charged €0.20 per international payment made via Tablet Banking if you don’t meet the current account fees and charges waiver criteria. Charges for additional services may also apply. For more information please visit our current account fees and charges page and our Guide to Personal Accounts Fees and Interest.
Secure Banking on iPad
We take the security of your money seriously. That’s why, for our iPad app, we’ve put it front and centre. We get independent experts to regularly test, update and confirm that our systems meet the highest standards of security you expect from our other services.
Keeping your money secure is our number one priority – especially on all our apps. Find out more about our handy security tips to protect yourself and how our Security Promises protect you.