Connect with one of our Video Bankers at a time that suits you
What is Video Banking?
Video Banking is one of the ways you can bank with us. Instead of coming into a branch, you can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to speak to us about our range of products face-to-face wherever you are.
It’s easy to use and you can book an appointment at a time that suits you.
Appointments for Mortgages are available 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Appointments for Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Personal Loans, Overdrafts & Credit Cards are available between 8.30am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm Saturdays.
If you’re a Private Banking customer, please speak to your Relationship Manager to arrange a video appointment.
Services available via Video Banking
You can use Video Banking to talk to us about:
- Applying for your Mortgage
- Opening savings and current accounts
- Applying for a personal loan (available to existing customers only)
- Applying for a personal overdraft (available to existing customers only)
- Applying for a credit card
What you'll need
- A device with a camera or webcam
- A connection to the Internet
- If your device uses apps, you'll need to download the Zoom app using a link that we'll email to you shortly before your appointment
- If your device doesn't use apps, you don't need to download anything
Booking your appointment
Before booking, please note:
- Ulster Bank collect your name, email and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- The information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment.
- No bank records are updated as a result.
- The Video appointment will contain personal data and the audio will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes (and kept for 5 years).
By consenting to this notice you agree that this recording will be stored with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. on behalf of Ulster Bank.