Important Notice about Closure to New Business
Update on Ulster Bank Ireland DAC presence in the Republic of Ireland.
We remain open for all existing business customers' needs and requirements only.
For more information click here.
Existing Customers only can apply online for finance in three simple steps.
Available to existing customers only, over 18s only. Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Lending is for business purposes only.
Variable rate borrowers
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE
Step 1: The need to knows
- Flexibility to reduce your borrowing at any time during the term of the loan
- Interest rate is variable and linked to Cost of Funds
What we will need from you?
- Financial information from your annual accounts or projections
- A negotiated arrangement fee applies on all loans, to be paid at the time the loan is drawn down
|AA1 Overdraft / Loan
(effective from 20th May 2009)
|Cost of Funds
(effective from 29th July 2021) *
|Cost of Funds
(Pre 2012 calculation and definition)
(effective from 29thJuly 2021) *
* To find out what rate applies to you, click here.
To view historic Cost of Funds and Cost of Funds (Pre 2012 calculation and definition) rates, please click here.
The above calculations are for illustrative purposes only not a finalised quote.
Lending is for business purposes only.
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate
Step 3: Applying is quick and simple
- Apply online in just 20 minutes - don't forget to have your annual accounts or projections to hand!
- If we need additional information a member of our team will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of your application
- We will aim to give you a decision within 5 working days
Credit facilities are subject to status and conditions. Security may be required. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. Formalities include the use of Credit Reference Agencies who will note that an enquiry has been made about you. If you borrow and do not repay in full, within the agreed terms, Credit Reference Agencies may be advised and will note the outstanding debt. This may affect any future applications for credit facilities through the Ulster Bank Group of Companies or other lenders.