Ulster Bank is closing, and our team has begun to close current and deposit accounts. If your six month closure notice period has passed and your deadline has been reached, your account is now queued for closure. You must take action now. If you are still relying on your personal or business bank account and in need of support, please contact us immediately. Call our dedicated team on 1800 818 375 or contact your Relationship Manager.
Be fraud aware - These circumstances may prompt fraudsters to attempt to take advantage of the situation. We will ensure all security measures continue to keep you protected. Please stay alert and watch out for scams. You'll find more information and support in our Security Centre.
Need additional support?
- Visit our help page for online support guides.
- Check out our frequently asked questions.
- Raise a concern or complaint online with us ?
- If you have a query in relation to your commercial card, call our dedicated helpline on 0818 210 278 or +44 345 300 4473 from outside the Republic of Ireland
- If you need extra support to close your account e.g. due to a disability, health condition or because your circumstances have changed call our dedicated helpline on 1800 818375 or +35315317171 from outside the Republic of Ireland.
Line opening hours are Monday to Friday, from 9am until 5pm. Call costs may vary and calls from mobile phones may not be free.