As part of our sale to Permanent TSB, the following branches will close on 6th January 2023 and 13th January 2023 at 1pm and will re-open as a Permanent TSB branch shortly after.
Branches closing 6th January 2023 are
• Ardee • Ballyjamesduff • Blackrock • Blanchardstown • Celbridge • Enniscorthy • Kilcock • Lucan • Ranelagh • Rochestown Avenue • Swords Pavilion • Trim
Branches closing 13th January 2023 are
• Athenry • Ballybofey • Ballyconnell • Belmullet • Buncrana • Donegal • Eyre Square • Killybegs • Shannon • Thurles • Tuam • Westport • Wilton
Your current/deposit accounts will not transfer to another provider automatically and you must make the necessary arrangements to move and close your Ulster Bank accounts.
From the 1st of July 2022 Ulster Bank has made a number of changes to its branch services so that our colleagues can give more time to support customers to Choose a new provider and Move and Close their existing current and/or deposit account(s) with Ulster Bank.
Details of the reduced services are as follows:
- Counters close in all branches from 1pm with counter colleagues remaining in the open branch to concentrate on face-to-face Choose-Move-Close assistance for customers, opening hours will remain the same.
- No counter Foreign Exchange services (i.e., we will no longer offer foreign exchange cash and FX drafts, but customers can still lodge foreign cheques).
- We no longer offer nightsafe services.
- Our Nationwide ATM network continues to reduce.