A guide to closing or switching your business current account
Ready to Close Your Account right now?
To continue with this process, you will require:
- Your existing sort code and account number or IBAN
- Details of the new account (IBAN and BIC) you want the balance transferred to
- Details of your Ulster Bank Commercial Card Programme to be closed (Your Commercial Card Programme number can be found on your most recent Commercial Card statement), if applicable
You can request to close your account by selecting one of the three options below:
- Completing the paper free option of our Online Closure form (from the link below) or
- Completing our account closure form, which is available to download (from the link below) or
- Making your request in writing, signed in line with your account mandate, and sending it to us at FREEPOST Ulster Bank, PO Box 13432, Dublin 18
Need additional support?
We have additional online resources to help you:
If you need extra support to close your account e.g. due to a disability, health condition or because your circumstances have changed, we have a number of ways to contact us:
- Call our dedicated helpline on 1800 818375 or +35315317171 from outside the Republic of Ireland. Line opening hours are Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am until 17:00 pm. Call costs may vary and calls from mobile phones may not be free.
- Visit your local branch