For customers who are registered for paperless statements on their Current Accounts and Instant Access Savings Accounts:
- Log on to Anytime Banking.
- On Account Summary Page, click “Statements”.
- Click “View, save and print PDF statements and certificates of interest (up to 7 years)”.
- Select an account from the list to see available statements and click “Next”.
- On the Account information page, click “View Statement”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and once you see the following wording your account is protected under the Deposit Guarantee Scheme. The Depositor Information Sheet will also be available to view.
Important Information about the protection of your deposit
This is an eligible deposit under the Deposit Guarantee Scheme. For more information, please see the Depositor Guarantee Scheme – Depositor Information Sheet (PDF, 114KB) which is available from your branch or on our website – www.ulsterbank.ie”
Alternatively, for customers who receive paper statements, you will see the above paragraph on your statement and you will also receive the Depositor Information Sheet as an annual insert with your statements. A small number of customers will receive a letter referencing their account with the Depositor Information Sheet insert on an annual basis.