Understanding your online banking statement
Online banking makes it easy to search your account history by date or transaction type, view up to 7 years of statement history, or switch from paper to online statements. You can keep up to date with you latest transactions online in a number of ways:
Online PDF statements
You can access up to 7 years of statement history online via PDF. These can be downloaded or printed should you need a copy of your statement. Your online statement includes the following information:
- Account: Name of the account the statement covers
- Period: Time frame the statement covers
- Date: The date when the transaction was made by yourself or claimed by the retailer
- Type: This is the type of transaction which has been completed. View a list of abbreviations used on statements.
- Description: This gives more detail about the transaction
- Paid in: Value of the transaction paid (credited) into your account
- Paid out: Value of the transaction taken out (debited) from your account
- Balance: This is the balance of the account when the transaction was completed
Did you know...
You can also access a PDF copy of your Certificate of Interest through online banking should you need it for tax purposes.